We vow to work towards a more sustainable and environmentally friendly consumer product. We do not want to contribute back to the same problems of air pollution and carcinogens that we are working to avoid! From the beginning, we have implemented the following factors in our products, manufacturing, packaging, and transportation:
- Zero trucking and therefore zero fuel used between printing, cutting and sewing, packaging, and fulfillment of our products
- 92% recycled polyester mask fabric
- All-natural anti-microbial fabric treatments that are 100% sustainable, biodegradable and certified by the EPA
- Filters that can be gently washed and reused multiple times
- Biodegradable Airveil filters (coming soon) • Water-based dyes and inks
- Recyclable product packaging
- Small production runs. Over producing a product means excess manufacturing and excess inventory that will end up in landfills. We’re frugal about where we spend because we want to avoid environmental impact. One garbage truck worth of clothes and accessories are burned or landfilled every second.
- Made in the USA, ensuring mandated minimum wages and fair working conditions
Be a solution, not a problem.